NOTICE TO WATER AND SEWER SYSTEM CONSULTANTS
The Town of Manville, Wyoming is hereby soliciting statements of qualifications, experience, and information from water and sewer system consultants for use in the selection of a Principal Consultant to provide engineering service to the Town of Manville, Wyoming. Subject to receipt of Federal Funding, Grants, State Funding, these projects may include the following:
• DEQ water main construction standards.
• Fire hydrant and current safety standards (homeland security standards).
• Service lines from the water main to the meter.
• New layout and loop of the water system to eliminate stagnant water.
• Sewer main construction standards.
• Sewer main upgrade by lining them.
• Manhole replacement and safety standards.
• Bypass pumping and safety standards.
• Dewatering and Quality Control Testing.
The required services include, but are not limited to, A/E services for preliminary, design, bidding and construction phases including incidental special services for projects funded under grants, state or federal programs. Disadvantage Business Enterprises firms are encouraged to apply. A qualification-based selection process conforming to all State and Federal Law will be utilized. Fee information will not be considered in the selection process and must not be submitted with the statement of qualifications. Selection criteria will include:
• Capability to perform the project
• Recent experience in similar projects
• Reputation and three references
• Qualifications of key personnel
• Current workload
• Ability to meet schedules
• Ability to work within budgets
• Qualification of sub-consultants
• Quality of past projects
• Familiarities and understanding of the project
• Interest shown
Fees will be negotiated for projects as federal funds become available.
This contract is subject but not limited to the following federal provisions:
• Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
• Federal Trade Restriction Clause.
Statements of Qualifications and Experience shall be limited to a maximum of 30 pages, inclusive of all pre-printed or other promotional material. Interested firms should submit six (6) copies of their statement of qualifications and experience along with references to the following address, no later than September 15, 2021, 11:00 a.m., Town of Manville, 615 5th Street, P.O. Box 107, Manville, WY 82227.
Public Notice No. 5664. Published in The Lusk Herald on August 25 and September 1, 2021.