IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE EIGHTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT OF THE STATE OF WYOMING, IN AND FOR NIOBRARA COUNTY
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF:
MARY KATHERINE GIBBS, A/K/A MARY GIBBS, A/K/A MARY K. PAYNE GIBBS
NOTICE OF PROBATE (SUMMARY PROCEDURE) Case Number PR-2020-300
TO ALL PERSONS INTERESTED IN SAID ESTATE:
You are hereby notified that on August 5, 2020, an Application for Summary Procedure for Distribution of Mineral Interests was filed by Jackie Lee Marrone, daughter of Decedent, as Petitioner, with the above-named Court. The Application states as follows:
• The decedent name was: Mary Katherine Gibbs, a/k/a Mary Gibbs, a/k/a Mary K. Payne Gibbs.
• More than thirty (30) days have elapsed since Decedent’s death. The date of the death of Mary Gibbs was April 13, 2018.
• Mary Gibbs died testate in the State of Colorado. Decedent died owning the following Oil, Gas and other Mineral Interests in Niobrara County, Wyoming:
A royalty interest of 0.625% and a one-sixth (1/6) undivided interest in the oil, gas, and other minerals (Net Mineral Interests 53.333333 acres) in and under and which may be produced from the following lands:
Township 40 North, Range 64 West, 6th P.M. (Niobrara County) Section 25: SW/4SW/4 (Southwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter); Section 26: S2/SE4 (South Half of the Southeast Quarter);
Section 35: NE/4 (Northeast Quarter), NE/4SE/4 (Northeast Quarter of Southeast Quarter);
One-Half Percent (.500%) royalty interest in the oil, gas and other minerals which may be produced from following lands:
Township 40 North, Range 64 West of the 6th P.M.(Niobrara County) Section 23: SE/4SE/4 (Southeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter); Section 24: SW/4SW/4 (Southwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter);
Section 25: NW/4NW/4 (Northwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter); and
Section 26: NE/4NE/4 (Northeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter), S/2NE/4 (South Half of Northeast Quarter); (N/2SE/4) North Half of the Southeast Quarter;
Together with the rights of ingress and egress at all times for the purpose of operating and developing the properties for oil, gas, and other minerals.
• The following distributee is entitled by the Last Will and Testament of decedent to distribution of the oil, gas and other Minerals:
Jackie Lee Marrone. There are no other distributees of the Decedents having a right to succeed to the property under probate proceedings.
• That the value of Decedents’ entire estate, located in Wyoming or otherwise subject to administration in this state, less any liens or encumbrances, does not exceed two hundred thousand dollars ($200,000).
• No application or petition for the appointment of a personal representative is pending or has been granted in any jurisdiction within the State of Wyoming.
If it appears that the facts stated in the Application are not in dispute, the Court shall enter a Decree establishing all right, title and interest of Decedents in the oil, gas and other mineral interest and distributing the same to the distributee, Jackie Lee Marrone, as requested in the Application. The Decree will be recorded in the Office of the County Clerk for Niobrara County, Wyoming, as applicable and thereafter the Decree shall be presumptive evidence of title to the above-described Minerals.
Dated this 12th day of August 2020.
Maria M. Petrocco, Bar No. 7-4895 Attorney for Petitioner
Law Offices of Maria M. Petrocco 8690 Wolff Ct. #200
Westminster, CO 80031
Public Notice No. 5488. Published in The Lusk Herald on August 19 and 26, 2020.